ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax

This is beautiful and wonderfully hilarious!

Ploxy's Lopunny Parody Ploxy's Lopunny Parody

I can see this being used in a game of some kind, like the ones zone tan makes, obviously you've put in work to make this short loop, Can't wait to see more of your work, you're obviously someone who does some some form of QA on his own work.

MrPloxy responds:

QA? **Google searches**.. what like Quality Assurance? If yes then you're absolutely right. I'll be posting up more of my stuff for sure! Thank you.

Super Mario train jumper Super Mario train jumper

very dark, i like it!

Classroom Epiphany Classroom Epiphany

yep, that's how I remember school

Garen: draw my life Garen: draw my life

That was hilarious, my only criticism is on your audio, there's a lot of noise.

M4Studios responds:

Thank you very much. Yeah my good mic just died so i had to record with my headset. sorry for that ^^

Sanji vs Gaara [Scene] Sanji vs Gaara [Scene]

I love sprite fights! Backgrounds, work on them. Honestly it just looks like you've slapped your art on top of a 5 year old's finger painting. You can never go wrong with sprites but the wrong background can turn into an eyesore. I would work on that dont be afraid of asking around the forums for help on this.

AnimeBoss responds:

Lol, I understand clearly what you mean. I agree, But it's hard for me to find high quality sprite backgrounds.
//btw, didn't know much sprite animators still existed on NG. where in the forum can i find help?//

Madness: The Epic Man Madness: The Epic Man

Madness, one of my favorite series on this site! Your preview looks decent enough but I would submit finished works instead of 5 second previews

Awsomfaic64 responds:

I was originally thinking about doing a Madness Combat timeline of Hank, but then did this in 1 day and a half.

King Shit King Shit

I really like it's premise! you just need to work on your VO. Don't be afraid to ask for help by our other users here on the forum or PM

2Fraimz responds:

If VO stands for "voice over", then yeah, I know it's not great. There's only so much I can do about that though... might ask other people to do voice acting for me on longer animations.

What Emeralds? What Emeralds?

very funny, I hope to see more of you in the future

Kim's spooky surprise Kim's spooky surprise

Very good usage of a gif, animation and audio sync.

Gibb50 responds:

Thanks, it was scary, making this