LoZ WW Ocean LoZ WW Ocean

your work as always is amazing! I love the the creativity and rhythm you put into your remix of this song. I'm digging how most of your covers maintain a nostalgic feel with a modern expression. As always keep up the awesome work!

Zelda - Outset Island (Remake) Zelda - Outset Island (Remake)

The audio quality is amazing! What are you using?

Kokiri Forest Kokiri Forest

This definitely captures the feeling of the forrest

Hyrule Dungeon Horror Hyrule Dungeon Horror

The middle was my favorite part as well as the transition back into the dungeon theme from the game over theme! Whenever I hear really good remixes like this it makes want to switch to making remixes instead of orchestral arrangements

Zelda - Goodbye Fi Zelda - Goodbye Fi

I love the ambience your version gives, nearly blew out my speaker with the amount of bass the guitar had at full volume. But man I really enjoyed your improv for the second half.

NyxTheShield responds:

I think it's time to get a new pair of Headphones then, Bass is fine for me but you are the third person that mentioned the heavy bass :cccc

Ballad of the Goddess [Zelda] Ballad of the Goddess [Zelda]

steller per usual mah friend.

Skyward Sword Fan Theme Skyward Sword Fan Theme

holy shit, this is awesome. I also do fan orchestrations and arrangements. I'm having trouble making my sound more dynamic and alive, any tips?

Duality (Organya Remix) Duality (Organya Remix)

not bad, I suggest spending a bit more time mixing your audio I can barely hear the drums over the synths, music like this tends to rely heavily on it's percussion. A rookie mistake a lot of people including myself have made, is thinking that making something sound loud means making it sound good. A good way to give your audio image is by messing with the panning. You want to make music that makes people want to turn the volume up not down. Best way to learn is by experimenting with your style and don't rush through. Also a good pair of headphones as well a sweet sound system will help you out.

ShinigamiMachine responds:

Thanks for the advice! The program I was using (ORG Maker 2.1.0) doesn't have an easy way to master, I could probably get things turned down so the drums are more pronounced though. If you don't mind, could you PM me with some tips on panning? I just never know what way to pan things and when :/

Casey's Voice Demo 2011 Casey's Voice Demo 2011

Amazing gender switch at the end!

Ericho's Voice Acting Ericho's Voice Acting

You have really good speaking voice, I suggest working on cleaning up your audio, and microphone placement and inflection. in the beginning you were rather monotonous, but as you got further along your personality came out more. I suggest practicing a bit more. Also thanks for reviewing some of my audio, I really appreciate it.