ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax

This is beautiful and wonderfully hilarious!

Ploxy's Lopunny Parody Ploxy's Lopunny Parody

I can see this being used in a game of some kind, like the ones zone tan makes, obviously you've put in work to make this short loop, Can't wait to see more of your work, you're obviously someone who does some some form of QA on his own work.

MrPloxy responds:

QA? **Google searches**.. what like Quality Assurance? If yes then you're absolutely right. I'll be posting up more of my stuff for sure! Thank you.

Super Mario train jumper Super Mario train jumper

very dark, i like it!

Mein Kraft Mein Kraft

I get it! it's actually pretty funny. I almost gave you a zero just because I had thought you submitted a flash in the game genre. Not the funniest masturbatory joke but it still made me laugh.

IndieRetroWolf responds:

You are my new best friend.

Sound Tutorial (dark) Sound Tutorial (dark)

I don't know flash all that well

But I'd say it was a pretty solid tutorial, mabey some some visuals would have been better you know sometimes for the flash novice Such as myself it's easier to imitate than to try to understand. I learned something new today and makes looking into this awesome!

Kramer Hentai Adventure 4 Kramer Hentai Adventure 4

I love aprils fools day

Almost as funny as when I had my friend preend he was a cop and made a call to my mother to tell her I died after I was found drinking and streaking at the beach while fucking a beached whale and being cicled jerked at the dame time. she believed it all.

MessYouUpMac responds:

That's kind of cruel to your mother. ;_;

LoZ WW Ocean LoZ WW Ocean

your work as always is amazing! I love the the creativity and rhythm you put into your remix of this song. I'm digging how most of your covers maintain a nostalgic feel with a modern expression. As always keep up the awesome work!

Zelda - Outset Island (Remake) Zelda - Outset Island (Remake)

The audio quality is amazing! What are you using?

Kokiri Forest Kokiri Forest

This definitely captures the feeling of the forrest

Yoko Yoko

great stuff, I suggest working on lighting as well some parts of her body look like they have multiple equal light sources